Tuesday 19 July 2011

playlist 20-7-2011

ben salter - i am not ashamed
a lonely crowd - tyranny of dissonance
iron & wine - walking far from home
matt walters - i would die for you
patti smith - dancing barefoot
mountain static - warning song
john butler trio - losing you
chrissie amphlett / charlie owen - happy home
nick cave - god is in the house
scotch of saint james - soul pusher
shoda ish - herbal funk
greenthief - retribution
bear hands - what a drag
spiderbait - black betty
iwantja - my baby left me
echo & the empress - devil in me
john butler trio - betterman
laique - gracie of the underworld
sufjan stevens - ring them bells
bronzewing - rise again
fatty gets a stylist - holloway park
audreys - falling down
panda band - the fix
tame impala - remember me
best before - sailing
john butler trio - one way road
angelas dish - crash
lucie thorne - northern town
cass eager & velvet rope - down on my knees
go-betweens - right here
ouch my face
rob hirst - kimberley campaign song










- build a house

No comments:

Post a Comment