Tuesday 2 August 2011

playlist - 3-8-2011

paul kelly / kev carmody - from little things
meyhane - wake up my black eyed girl
karen heath - early
devendra banhart - chin chin & muck muck
slackjaw - rains dope
rainy day women - if
roni shewan - helen
wilco - i might
ben salter - the coward
jimblah - left me here
tania & jori continents - your bones
eagle & the worm - not coming home
gotan project - la gloria
living end - away from the city
sand pebbles - occupied europe
olive knight - if my mother and my father
avalanche city - love dont leave
these patterns - species
archie roach - took the children away
jimblah - my life
hope adicts - put away that gun
ernest ellis
aerial maps - the things that make you happy
lisa crawley - blind eyes
DM3 - get what you want
abbe may - taurus chorus
jack ladder - dumb love
jimblah - my life
busby marou - konomie
panics - endless road
jezabels - endless summer
eskimo joe - love is a drug
leader cheetah - fought with the devil
flogging molly - revolution
frank yamma - docker river
lior / emma louise - its only natural
- great sky

No comments:

Post a Comment