Wednesday 5 October 2011

Playlist 6-10-2011

Elvis Costello - Dont Let me Be Understood
big scary - got it lost it
halfway homebuoy - let me go
Kerrianne Cox - Gotta Grow
Maurice Frawley & Working Class Ringos - Let Nobody Be Your Dad
Frank Yamma and Piranpa - Everybody's Talking
Ladysmith Black Mambazo - Thalaza (I Miss My Home, I Miss The Farm)
Adalita - The Repairer
Kooii - Mantra Maker
Kimbra - Plain Gold Ring
All India Radio - Tijuana Dream
Blue King Brown & Diafrix - Streets Are Getting Hot
Boys Boys Boys! - Ticky-Ticky Boom
Colin Hay - Send Somebody
Cloud Control - Gold Canary
Coldplay - Clocks
Simone Keane - Beautiful World
Dom Mariani and the Majestic Kelp - Red Road Speedway
Tijuana Cartel - Never Grow Old
Kimbra - Wandering Limbs
The Afghan Whigs - 66
Bon Iver - Skinny Love
Emma-Louise - Jungle
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Even You Brutus
tallest man on earth - king of spain
Tom Waits - God's Away On Business
Various Artists - The Ship song project
Suzanne Vega - Tom's Diner
The Chemist - Lullaby #1 (Mercy)
Kimbra - Two Way Street
The La's - There She Goes [Liz Kershaw 31-05-88]
Violent Femmes - I Held Her In My Arms
Skipping Girl Vinegar - Chase the Sun
Rickie Lee Jones - Danny's All-Star Joint
Archie Roach - Summer of my Life
seeker lover keeper - rest your head on my shoulder

No comments:

Post a Comment