Tuesday 7 February 2012

playlist - 8-2-2012

Chris Gillespie - Patch the Whippet
Blue Shaddy - Wont Bring Me Down
Passenger - I Hate (Live @ Borderline)
Emeli Sandé - Where I Sleep
Dom Turner and Ian Collard - Gallows Pole
Roesy - Burdett Ballad
Ezereve - Little Sister
Colin Hay - Oh California
Beach House - Walk in the Park
Best Coast - Wish He Was you
Oka - Jamaican Mule
Puta Madre Brothers - Man of Stolen Hearts
Fetus Productions - What's Going On
Leonard Cohen - Come Healing
Linton Kwesi Johnson - All Wi Doin Is Defendin
Lior & Serena Ryder - Heart of Gold
Little Birdy - Come On Come On
The Jimmy Watts Band - Bankruptcy Blues
The Seals - Woman
The Jed Rowe Band - Boom Town (Live)
Cornershop - Brimful of Asha
Cavefire Cinema - Party Starship
Grayson Gilmour - I Am a Light!
Oka - Java
Lesley Gore - It's my Party
Hello Morning - Drive you Home
Neil Murray - Tom Wills Would
Lee Ranaldo - Off The Wall
Zoe K & the Shadow Katz - Dizney
Karen O with Trent Reznor - Immigrant Song
Avi Buffalo - What's in it For
The Drones - I Looked Down the Line and I Wondered
Pigram Brothers - Saltwater Cowboy
Don Walker - Silos
Oka - The Drop
The Jezabels - Hurt Me

No comments:

Post a Comment