Wednesday 7 March 2012

playlist - 8-3-2012

Kerrianne Cox - Bush Tucker
Abbe May - Depth Charge Ethel
Paradise Motel - Drive
Heather Nova - London Rain (Nothing Heals Me Like you Do)
Reykjavik Orange - As the Waves Washed in
Ani Difranco - God's Country
Sinéad O'connor - Property of Jesus
Gin Wigmore - Black Sheep
Blanche Dubois - the Sum of my Parts
Shackleton - Queen of Eyes
Yunyu - Dorothy
Ruby Hunter - Wise Ways
Mama Kin - to my table
The Waifs - From Little Things Big Things Grow
Liz Stringer - Love I Found A Flood
Owl Eyes - Pumped Up Kicks
Shackleton - Leaving of Liverpool
Sarah Blasko - Flame Trees
Melissa Etheridge - Like the Way I Do
Emily Barker, Frank Turner, & the Red Clay Halo - Fields of June (W Frank Turner)
Tinpan Orange - La LaLa
Jenny Biddle - Across the Nullarbor
Dallas Frasca - All My Love
Freya Hanly - Cow For Sale
Shackleton - The Colonial Widow
Rosie Burgess Trio - Humble Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment