Monday 21 May 2012

playlist - 22-5-2012

Chet Faker - I'm Into you
Gin Wigmore - Poison
Hope Addicts - Here I Am
Crystal Thomas - I Could Die Right Now
Tomas Ford - Vice
Wilding - Alopecia
Liz Stringer - Love Love Love
Deniz Tek - Flight 19
Marce Howard, Rose Bygrave - Willy Wagtail
Birdy - White Winter Hymnal
End of Fashion - Superlove
Jacob Diamond - Moonlight
Arcade Fire - Rebellion (Lies)
Jebediah - Harpoon (By Something For Kate)
Natalie Merchant - Griselda
The White Stripes - One More Cup of Coffee
Wideboy Generation - Sylvia
Invisible Vegas - Skin & Bones
Brewster Brothers - Mt Tambourine Man
Liz Stringer - Heart's Been Trembling
Emperors - Hey Dolly
Bonnie Raitt - My opening farewell (with Jackson Browne)
The Cat Empire - All That Talking
Hilltop Hoods - Now You're Gone
Ouch my Face - Obscena Misdemeanour
Radiohead - Everything in Its Right Place
The Beach Boys - That's Why God Made The Radio
Sal Kimber & the Rolling Wheel - Got You
Liz Stringer - It's a Long Way Down
The Devil & Abbe May - Howard Moon
The Velvet Underground - I'm Waiting For the Man
Nina Hagen - African Reggae
Pigram Brothers - End Of Time

No comments:

Post a Comment