Tuesday 28 August 2012

playlist - 29-8-2012


Lehmann B. Smith - I Spy the Morning
Laneway - I Saw
Naomi Braun - Flow Right
Frank Sultana and the Sinister Kids - Poison in my Stew
Pete Seeger With the Rivertown Kids - Forever Young
Last Kinection - Small Stuff
East Journey - Anchor
British India - I Can Make you Love Me
John Butler Trio - Revolution
John Martyn - my Baby Girl
The Jam - Down in the Tube Station at Midnight
Love Like Hate - Rabbit Hole
President Roots - Glad Eye
Alpine - Gasoline
Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
East Journey - Gumik
Prita Grealy - Jungandi Wardu
Duke Box - Whats in the Box
Dave Mann / Bec Schofield - Medicine Country (Live)
Tanya Ransom - I Feel Warm (Live)
Tonchi - Freedom
The Siren Tower - For the Common Stock
The Pogues - Bottle of Smoke
Karen O with Trent Reznor - Immigrant Song
Pete Murray - Free
Jimmy Little - Royal Telephone
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Deanna
AC/DC - Its  A Long Way To The Top
East Journey - Ngarrpiya

No comments:

Post a Comment