Thursday 20 December 2012

playlist 21-12-2012


The Woohoo Revue - El Torero
Gin Wigmore - Black Sheep
The Shins - Simple Song
Missy Higgins - Sweet Arms of a Tune
The Murlocs - Psychotic Reaction
Ash Grunwald - Sail
Emily Barker, Frank Turner, & the Red Clay Halo - Fields of June (W Frank Turner)
Frank Turner - I Still Believe
The Cactus Channel - Budokan
Mama Kin - Was it Worth It
Audego - Polish a Turd
Mumford & Sons - I Will Wait
Leonard Cohen - Show Me the Place
Bob Dylan - Pay In Blood
Tattoo Backyard Operators
Bruce Springsteen - Rocky Ground
Frank Zappa / Mothers of Invention - Who Are The Brain Police?
Dallas Frasca - All My Love
The Tallest Man on Earth - Revelation Blues
The Preachers - Take a Card
Moosejaw Rifle Club - Moosejaw Burning
Kira Puru & the Bruise - When all your Love is Not Enough
Ash Grunwald - 180
Django Django - Firewater
Graveyard Train - I'm Gone
Hilltop Hoods - Now You're Gone
Green Day - Carpe Diem
Tame Impala - Keep on Lying
Drawn From Bees - the Ballad of Running Bear
The Medics - Griffin
Christine Anu - Rock Steady
42 Decibel - Devil in Me
Ash Grunwald - Telling Lies
Liz Stringer - High Open Hills
Jack White - Sixteen Saltines
Emmy The Great & Tim Wheeler - Christmas Day (I Wish I Was Surfing)
Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds - We No Who U R
R.E.M. - It's the End of the World As We Know it (and I Feel Fine)

No comments:

Post a Comment