Sunday 2 December 2012

playlist 3-12-2012


Albert Wiggan - Life
Sunshine Brothers - Jimmys Song
Winter People - Time Out of Mind
Harry Jackamarra - Losing My Mind
Quarry Mountain Dead Rats - Bloodhound Killed my Squeezebox
The Blues Magoos - Tobacco Road
The Murlocs - Psychotic Reaction
The Lemonheads - Mrs. Robinson
Kool & The Gang - Jungle Boogie
Lisa Miller - Hang my Head
Palms - Don't Look Back
Do-RĂ©-Mi - King of Moomba
Dan Sultan - Get Ready For Love
Thirteen Seventy - My Lover Loves Everybody
Loved Ones - The Love One
Velociraptor - I Had Too Much to Dream (Last Night)
Moosejaw Rifle Club - Lay Me Down
Fee Brown & the Highwater - 24 Hours (Bobby's Waltz)
Yothu Yindi - Healing Stone
Beasts of Bourbon - Psycho
Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know (Dan Aux Remix)
Joe Jackson - Is She Really Going Out With Him
The Mark of Cain - Separatist
The Decemberists - E. Watson (W Laura Veirs)
Agency Dub Collective - Bazil
Jessica Mauboy - I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch)
The Jezabels - Prisoner
Simon Hudson Band - Today
Julia Rose - Melbourne Town
The Laurels - You're Gonna Miss Me
Hunters & Collectors - Everything's on Fire
The Stone Roses - Sally Cinnamon
Ollie MC - Callout
Junior Bowles - Lonely Man

No comments:

Post a Comment