Thursday 12 September 2013

playlist 13-9-2013

Jinja Safari - West Coast Rock
Anton Franc - Letting Go
The Drones - I See Seaweed
Dialectrix - New Generation
Big Scary - Hello, my Name is
Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds - Push the Sky Away
David Bowie - The Stars (Are Out Tonight)
Villagers - The Waves
Laura Marling - Love Be Brave
Mr. Black & Blue - Long Road Home (Live) [feat. Chris Wilson]
Clint Bracknell - Anymore
Morphine - Like Swimming
Wiley Red Fox - Nothing Like it
Neneh Cherry - Buffalo Stance
Mr. Black & Blue - Gimme Some Lovin' (Live) [feat. Chris Wilson]
You Am I - I'll Make you Happy
Caravana Sun - All That I Know
Beastie Boys - Bodhisattva Vow
The Cat Empire - Brighter Than Gold
Ouch my Face - Build a House
Mick Thomas - Scorn of the Women
Tash Parker - Understand
Steve Kilbey - Images of London
Joe Jackson - Real Men
Mr. Black & Blue - Muddy Waters (Live) [feat. Chris Wilson]Tinpan Orange - Saudades
Silverchair - Tomorrow
Colin Hay - Gathering Mercury

No comments:

Post a Comment