Thursday 24 October 2013

playlist 25-10-2013

The Johnny Cass Band - Rather Be Here
The Stillsons - Break And Keel
Karl Smith - Little Lucy
Public Service Broadcasting - Roygbiv
Jordie Lane - Lost in you
A Perfect Circle - By and Down
The Cat Empire - Brighter Than Gold
Mckisko - Dirt Story Howl
Busby Marou - Luck
Wendy Matthews - Everything I've Done Wrong
Arcade Fire - Afterlife (Radio Edit)
The Tealeaves - Run Together
Little Scout - Go Quietly
Busby Marou - Over My Dead Body
The Decemberists - E. Watson (W Laura Veirs)
Sneaky Sound System - UFO
Divinyls - I'll Make You Happy
Helen Reddy - I Am Woman
42 Decibel - On the Weekend
Kill Devil Hills - The Drought
Harry Jakamarra - Providore
Batfoot! - Give Me Back my Curly Wurly
Myles Mayo - Rosie's Cheeks
Stephen Pigram - Wanderer
Mama Kin - to my table
Maisey Rika - Te Matipiko
Tom Cooney - Beneath the Wheel
Matt Corby - Resolution
The Smiths - Sheila Take a Bow
Olive Knight - If My Father and My Mother
Busby Marou - My Second Mistake
The Sunnyboys - Alone With you
Ngaiire - Dirty Hercules (feat Nai Palm)
Cold Chisel - Breakfast At Sweethearts
Kobra Kai - Download
Paul Kelly - Little Aches and Pains
Bob Dylan - Ballad of Frankie Lee and Judas Priest
Billy Lee's Murder Of Crows - Arabian Roots
Portishead - Deep Water

No comments:

Post a Comment